North Navigator Bar 2022- Medium (45-50cm)
- Local Delivery available in the West. And Further afield if possible. Please get in touch and we will do our best to look after you.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What we like-
Feels like a very premium bar, with colored Lines including safety lines which is great for beginner's learning and avoids mistakes. Single action release Safety system, easy to reload. Adjustable bar in 2 clicks on both sides. Red for Port (Left) and Green for Starboard (Right).
The toolless interloop system is great for quickly changing chicken loops.
Switch effortlessly between disciplines with the Toolless Interloop, our no-tools required modular harness loop replacement system. The Navigator Control System connects you intuitively to your kite, using industry-leading SK99 Dyneema lines from Liros for precise performance. With faster, safer release and intuitive single-action reload in all conditions, the Connect Quick Release and leash now complies with ISO Standard 21853:2020. Available in three sizes, the Navigator's refined ergonomic design offers durability, comfort and tactile control. Knowing your kite's position just became second nature
Control bar, Flying Lines, Standard FreeRide Loop with Finger, Standard Leash, Repair Kit.
- Toolless Interloop System with LockGuard
- Connect Quick Release with intuitive single-action reload
- Industry-leading 100% Dyneema SK99 flying lines
- Three adjustable bar length options
- Omnidirectional grip with offset finger bar and colour-coded components
- Spinning leash attachment ring
- Soft EVA bar ends with retractable line winders
- Protective PU covered leader lines
- Adjustable cleated trim system
- Lightweight over-molded trim handle with Dyneema lines
- Durable covered mainline with customised TPU tubing
- Custom low-friction spinning handle
- Adjustable length flying lines 22m (12m + 10m)
- Kook-proof flying line connectors
- Premium Quick Release Leash
- Dyneema depower and trim line
More information found here on North's Website.
Please see attached page for shipping information.
Terms & Conditions
- As we are a start-up we have made the decision to only serve Ireland as an Island for the moment. We want to focus locally and deliver exceptional service to Ireland.
- In the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post express delivery with a signature. We want to use a reliable courier service and who doesn't know their local postman Pat?
- It is possible to arrange local pickup from Barna Village in Galway. Please email us to arrange this.
- We are happy to deliver in the West of Ireland straight to your door at no cost.
- Your order will be delivered by Paddy, where you can get to know him and ask him any questions.
- We want to get to know our local watersports enthusiasts.
- Delivery can be arranged through the website and we can find a time to suit when you'll be home.
- As all our stock on the website is physically located in Galway, the processing time is minimal.
- We both still have full-time jobs but will do our very best to get your order out to you as soon as possible, and safely into your hands so you can get out and enjoy your time on the water.
As we are an online website we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to view or demo our products: please get in touch and we can arrange this.