North Kite Pump Medium 2023 (Including Hose)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Local Delivery available in the West. And Further afield if possible. Please get in touch and we will do our best to look after you.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What we like-
Premium pump, hose adaptor fits most kites, Double pump, integrated shockproof pressure gauge.
Pump, Hose, Adaptor, Pump Leash
Double Action Kite Pump with tall body, high-airflow piston and single/double action switch for faster, easier inflation. Includes anti-sand filter and seals for long life of pump and kite, integrated shockproof pressure gauge and leash to secure the kite during inflation. Larger diameter hose for rapid inflation and deflation.
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Tall body and high-airflow piston for easier inflation
- Single/double action switch for faster inflation
- Seals and anti-sand filter improves longevity
- Integrated shockproof pressure gauge
- Leash to secure your kite/wing while inflating
- Larger diameter hose for rapid inflation
For more information on North's Main Site Please Click Here.
Please see attached page for shipping information.
Terms & Conditions
- As we are a start-up we have made the decision to only serve Ireland as an Island for the moment. We want to focus locally and deliver exceptional service to Ireland.
- In the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post express delivery with a signature. We want to use a reliable courier service and who doesn't know their local postman Pat?
- It is possible to arrange local pickup from Barna Village in Galway. Please email us to arrange this.
- We are happy to deliver in the West of Ireland straight to your door at no cost.
- Your order will be delivered by Paddy, where you can get to know him and ask him any questions.
- We want to get to know our local watersports enthusiasts.
- Delivery can be arranged through the website and we can find a time to suit when you'll be home.
- As all our stock on the website is physically located in Galway, the processing time is minimal.
- We both still have full-time jobs but will do our very best to get your order out to you as soon as possible, and safely into your hands so you can get out and enjoy your time on the water.
As we are an online website we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to view or demo our products: please get in touch and we can arrange this.