2022- Mystic- Majestic X Carbon Waist Harness- Black/Red- No bar
Regular price €409.00 Sale price€385.00 Save €24.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Local Delivery available in the West. And Further afield if possible. Please get in touch and we will do our best to look after you.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Mystic Majestic X 2022 Carbon Harness
Super stiff carbon hardshell harness from MysticThe Mystic Majestic X has been one of the very best and most comfortable harnesses on the market for years. The Majestic X harness is a no brainer for almost all Mystic team riders, because the Majestic X gives you the most back support out of all Mystic harnesses. The support comes from the carbon plate in the back of the Mystic Majestic X 2022. Because this plate is super stiff, you can use a large area of your back to manage de power of your kite. Because you can use a large part of your back to absorb the power of your kite, you increase your high end and you can kite longer without getting a tired back.
Another advantage of the Mystic Majestic X 2022 is that the harness pulls not that much to the inside. With a softshell harness, the harness can pull in annoyingly hard at your hips in strong winds. Because the Mystic Majestic X 2022 has a stiff carbon Bionic Core Frame shell, it is pulled less to the inside because of the force of your kite.
Central to the Majestic X 2022 harness is the carbon plate in the back. But only a carbon plate is of course not that comfortable. That is why Mystic has provided the carbon plate of the Majestic X 2022 with soft neoprene edges with Knitflex +. The inside also has a soft neoprene padding.
New to the Majestic X 2022 are the sides of the harness. This year these are made of a non-water absorbent Flexagon Drytech. This material is thinner and stiffer than normal neoprene and therefore does not fold under your spreader bar, giving the Majestic X 2022 an even better fit than previous years. In addition, the new Mystic Majestic X 2022 has four new super cool designs, so there is always a Majestic X 2022 to fit your style.
Please see attached page for shipping information.
Terms & Conditions
- As we are a start-up we have made the decision to only serve Ireland as an Island for the moment. We want to focus locally and deliver exceptional service to Ireland.
- In the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post express delivery with a signature. We want to use a reliable courier service and who doesn't know their local postman Pat?
- It is possible to arrange local pickup from Barna Village in Galway. Please email us to arrange this.
- We are happy to deliver in the West of Ireland straight to your door at no cost.
- Your order will be delivered by Paddy, where you can get to know him and ask him any questions.
- We want to get to know our local watersports enthusiasts.
- Delivery can be arranged through the website and we can find a time to suit when you'll be home.
- As all our stock on the website is physically located in Galway, the processing time is minimal.
- We both still have full-time jobs but will do our very best to get your order out to you as soon as possible, and safely into your hands so you can get out and enjoy your time on the water.
As we are an online website we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to view or demo our products: please get in touch and we can arrange this.