What we like-
This board is a session saver for those light wind summer days, or for beginners learning to go upwind. With a medium-low rocker, it's ideal for flatwater and enables phenomenal pop for light wind tricks and transitions.
Light wind? No problem. The Trace has a progressive straight, square outline and large surface area for early planning and upwind performance in the lightest winds. A Centre-V Spine and longitudinal quad channels provide balanced torsional stiffness, superb traction and more control. The progressive medium-low rocker is ideal for flatwater. It also enables phenomenal pop for lightwind tricks and transitions and surprising manoeuvrability for it's size. Pair the Trace with our Reach 13/15/17m to maximise your ride time in the lightest of winds.
Board, Twin-Tip Accessory Kit.
- New FlipTech centreline strap inserts for longer rail life
- Early planning and superior upwind performance
- Centre V-Spine and longitudinal quad channels
- Phenomenal pop for lightwind tricks and transitions
- Ideal for use with the 13/15/17m Reach
- Balanced rocker outline and flex
- Lightweight impact resistant eco core
- Durable ABS rail
- Stainless M6 standardised hardware
- Ergonomic handle
- 40mm Fins included
- FlipTech Mounting System
- Hybrid Carbon Technology
- Paulownia Wood Core
- Carbon Uni-Directional Tapes
Size Chart- North Trace TT (Lightwind)