North Orbit 2023 Brand New Design - 10m (King of the Air- Sunset Yellow)
- Local Delivery available in the West. And Further afield if possible. Please get in touch and we will do our best to look after you.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What we like-
Winner of the Red Bull King of the Air 2020 & 2021, this 5 strut kite brings you upwind fast, with incredible top end control, big jumps, big hang time and big wind range. It's no surprise this is the reigning champion of the king of the Air.
Committing to overpowered airs and megaloops in gusty conditions demands an unwavering trust in your kite. Our iconic premier 5-strut kite delivers incredible top-end control and allows you to hold down more power than any other kite per square metre. Big jumps. Big hang time. Big wind range. The Orbit rockets you upwind fast, with effortless steering, extreme boosting and hangtime guaranteed to take your breath away. Without changing the DNA of the kite, we've engineered it to feel smoother, lighter, faster, and even more predictable in the unpredictable. At North, we understand what riders want in a performance, big air kite. For 2023 the Orbit feels even more responsive in all conditions. We've made small structural refinements to smooth out the canopy, optimizing the profile for less drag, faster forward speed and smoother turning. Slightly refined bridling means the kite feels more stable and forgiving in overpowered, gusty conditions yet retains its ability to fly forward and catch you in kite loops. We've reduced the kite's overall weight with lighter bladders in larger sizes and introduced a new 2-ply canopy material reinforcement on the trailing edge. The lighter the kite, the faster the steering, the more lift it creates, and the higher you jump. We've constructed the leading edge and struts in our lighter N-Dure Dacron to save significantly more weight without compromising strength or durability. We've also introduced two additional bar pressure options so you can choose from a lighter, more forgiving feeling in cruise mode, right through to ultra-direct steering with shorter depower travel in megaloop mode. This new fourth setting gives you the confidence to loop the kite even lower. It is ideal for heavier riders on smaller kites and boosts wingtip support on those crazy 40knot + days. Tested by nature, proven on the podium. The Orbit has your back when the rules of gravity don't apply
Kite, Bag, Repair Kit.
- 2020/21 Red Bull King of the Air Winner
- Phenomenal loft and hangtime
- Predictable in the Unpredictable
- Anti-gravity boosts and megaloops
- Strategic 2-Ply Canopy Reinforcement
- New bar pressure options
- Lightweight bladders in more sizes
- Powerful and efficient refined arc design
- Stable 5-strut performance
- Highest quality no-pulley bridle lines
- Go Green Recycled PET kite bag
- Reduced diameter leading-edge with sweep
- Custom-tuned performance
- Aerodynamic profile transition panels
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- New HyperFlow rapid inflation system cap and valve geometry
- Thinner diameter struts
- N-HTRS High Performance high tenacity ripstop canopy
- Lighter N-DURE Dacron
- DuraLite Seam Protectors
- Lighter weight bladders in larger sizes
|Orbit 2023||Big Air||5m||23-38|
Please see attached page for shipping information.
Terms & Conditions
- As we are a start-up we have made the decision to only serve Ireland as an Island for the moment. We want to focus locally and deliver exceptional service to Ireland.
- In the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post express delivery with a signature. We want to use a reliable courier service and who doesn't know their local postman Pat?
- It is possible to arrange local pickup from Barna Village in Galway. Please email us to arrange this.
- We are happy to deliver in the West of Ireland straight to your door at no cost.
- Your order will be delivered by Paddy, where you can get to know him and ask him any questions.
- We want to get to know our local watersports enthusiasts.
- Delivery can be arranged through the website and we can find a time to suit when you'll be home.
- As all our stock on the website is physically located in Galway, the processing time is minimal.
- We both still have full-time jobs but will do our very best to get your order out to you as soon as possible, and safely into your hands so you can get out and enjoy your time on the water.
As we are an online website we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to view or demo our products: please get in touch and we can arrange this.