2022- Mystic- Mens Majestic Fullsuit 5/4mm Front zip- grey
Regular price €419.00 Sale price€300.00 Save €119.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Local Delivery available in the West. And Further afield if possible. Please get in touch and we will do our best to look after you.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Majestic Fullsuit 5/4mm Fzip is still one of our team rider's favorites. We've updated the panels with Knitflex+ on the outside and Flaremesh+ quick dry lining with waterproof stretch-taped seams on the inside. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch in all directions. Safe to say that maximum comfort and freedom of movement are guaranteed while riding this suit. Stay loyal to your royal! Stick to your Majestic
- Waterproof stretch taping (100%): all seams
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Wind Mesh back panel
- YKK Front-zip
- Back knee emboss
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included)
- Non slip cuffs
- Heat sealed cuff edges
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini buckle
- Yamamoto 39
- Flaremesh+ in chest / back / lower body & hood
Please see attached page for shipping information.
Terms & Conditions
- As we are a start-up we have made the decision to only serve Ireland as an Island for the moment. We want to focus locally and deliver exceptional service to Ireland.
- In the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post express delivery with a signature. We want to use a reliable courier service and who doesn't know their local postman Pat?
- It is possible to arrange local pickup from Barna Village in Galway. Please email us to arrange this.
- We are happy to deliver in the West of Ireland straight to your door at no cost.
- Your order will be delivered by Paddy, where you can get to know him and ask him any questions.
- We want to get to know our local watersports enthusiasts.
- Delivery can be arranged through the website and we can find a time to suit when you'll be home.
- As all our stock on the website is physically located in Galway, the processing time is minimal.
- We both still have full-time jobs but will do our very best to get your order out to you as soon as possible, and safely into your hands so you can get out and enjoy your time on the water.
As we are an online website we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to view or demo our products: please get in touch and we can arrange this.