North Reach Kite 2022- 10m (Pacific Blue)
- Local Delivery available in the West. And Further afield if possible. Please get in touch and we will do our best to look after you.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What we like-
All-rounder, effortless relaunch, 3-strut lighter dacron with excellent versatility across a range of disciplines and fantastic wind range.
Lively and playful, this 3-strut allrounder has unparalleled versatility and wind range. Big jumps. Upwind performance. Effortless relaunch. For 2022 we’ve introduced a new lighter Dacron exo-skeleton in every size and revised the arc design for a crisper, snappier response, more direct steering and more dynamic recovery. Still nimble and easy to ride, but now with a cleaner profile that’s even more stable in kite loops, the Reach is your go-to kite in all conditions. The lighter construction excels throughout the entire wind range, foil and surf, without compromising the kite’s durability. Its fast, responsive steering and efficient power delivery give rise to incredible boosts, loops and freestyle, while the short responsive bridle provides quick, exponential depower. In the three larger sizes, the Reach is a powerful lightwind kite designed with a predictable, consistent drive forward for TwinTip riding - long after everyone else has gone in
Kite, Bag, Repair Kit.
- Boosts and loops with a smooth reliable catch
- Incredible stability for foil and lightwind
- Well-balanced tactile surf handling
- Massive wind range and upwind drive
- New lighter N-DURE Dacron in all sizes
- Incredibly powerful and efficient
- Larger sizes lightwind-optimised
- More durable leading-edge seam
- New revised arc design for cleaner kiteloops
- Lightweight bladders in every size
- Highest quality no-pulley low drag bridle lines
- Direct and Responsive Steering
- Confident relaunch with swept design
- Precise draft-forward profile
- Progressive freestyle medium-high AR
- Duralite seam protection
- Kevlar reinforced strut system with bridle deflectors
- New HyperFlow rapid inflation system cap and valve geometry
- Go Green Recycled PET Kite Bag with Foil Assist
- N-HTRS High-Performance High Tenacity Ripstop Canopy.
Please see attached page for shipping information.
Terms & Conditions
- As we are a start-up we have made the decision to only serve Ireland as an Island for the moment. We want to focus locally and deliver exceptional service to Ireland.
- In the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post express delivery with a signature. We want to use a reliable courier service and who doesn't know their local postman Pat?
- It is possible to arrange local pickup from Barna Village in Galway. Please email us to arrange this.
- We are happy to deliver in the West of Ireland straight to your door at no cost.
- Your order will be delivered by Paddy, where you can get to know him and ask him any questions.
- We want to get to know our local watersports enthusiasts.
- Delivery can be arranged through the website and we can find a time to suit when you'll be home.
- As all our stock on the website is physically located in Galway, the processing time is minimal.
- We both still have full-time jobs but will do our very best to get your order out to you as soon as possible, and safely into your hands so you can get out and enjoy your time on the water.
As we are an online website we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to view or demo our products: please get in touch and we can arrange this.