Vantage Inertia Gen 2 Kiteboard- 139cm (Incl Handle & Fins Set)
- Local Delivery available in the West. And Further afield if possible. Please get in touch and we will do our best to look after you.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What we like-
Designed for big Air & Freeride, awesome upwind ability and grip into turns. Very Comfortable to ride.
Inertia Gen 2
Excel in Big Air & Freeride
Vantage proudly introduces the 2nd generation of their high-performance freeride and big-air boards.
A Design that features no coincidence
The computational design method and applied fluid dynamics resulted in a new board design with plenty of grip, speed, and great riding comfort.
The Intertia Gen 2 is designed to ride fast, cruise comfortably and fly high.
Board, Handle, Fins Set. (Bindings Sold Separately)
- Function-defined shape- The intertia is completely 3D shaped for optimized structural flex and torsion control.
- Board Outline- The outline of the board accommodates a high upwind drive, making the Inertia your go-to board for performance and big-air sessions.
- Single Concave Bottom- The slightly concaved bottom curves the rail a few degrees deeper into the water improving grip and upwind riding performance.
- Medium Rocker- The rocker is perfectly balanced for the right amount of riding speed and playfulness.
- Contra Flex Tips- The tips feature a unique 3D shape, that allows for calculated torsion and flex of the tips and fins. This new design optimizes your ability to load and keep grip longer before take off without losing energy in your pop.
- CFD Optimised Channels- The new channels have been computationally optimized to increase the amount of grip, essential for optimal control in high-speed moves.
- Bomb-proof construction- premium materials & Manufactured in Europe.
- Sandwich construction- The Inertia Gen 2 features a rock-solid sandwich construction, optimized for the perfect amount of flex and torsion resulting in great riding comfort.
- Core- Paulownia Wood Core. The core made from Paulownia Wood offers great characteristics: Light, strong and durable.
- Durable ABS Rail- The rails and inserts are made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene absolutely bomb-proof and lightweight.
Including. Core Rail
45mm Fins. Paulownia ABS
Fins Handle Made in
45 mm. 180mm Europe
133 x 39.5 cm
136 x 40.5 cm
139 x 41.5 cm
2 years warranty and support.
Customer support is here with WhatsApp available to discuss your needs and how they can help.
Please see attached page for shipping information.
Terms & Conditions
- As we are a start-up we have made the decision to only serve Ireland as an Island for the moment. We want to focus locally and deliver exceptional service to Ireland.
- In the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post express delivery with a signature. We want to use a reliable courier service and who doesn't know their local postman Pat?
- It is possible to arrange local pickup from Barna Village in Galway. Please email us to arrange this.
- We are happy to deliver in the West of Ireland straight to your door at no cost.
- Your order will be delivered by Paddy, where you can get to know him and ask him any questions.
- We want to get to know our local watersports enthusiasts.
- Delivery can be arranged through the website and we can find a time to suit when you'll be home.
- As all our stock on the website is physically located in Galway, the processing time is minimal.
- We both still have full-time jobs but will do our very best to get your order out to you as soon as possible, and safely into your hands so you can get out and enjoy your time on the water.
As we are an online website we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to view or demo our products: please get in touch and we can arrange this.