North Prime TT 2022 Board (Red Sea) 138 x 41cm
- Local Delivery available in the West. And Further afield if possible. Please get in touch and we will do our best to look after you.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
What we like-
A great all-rounder board for freestyle and a great board for beginners. Performs well in all wind and choppy conditions. Forgiving landings thanks to the softer flex.
Instantly familiar, intuitive, and comfortable, the Prime helps you progress faster in your freeride game. A sweet performer in all wind and water conditions, it tracks upwind smoothly and slices splash-free through the chop. Jump and boost in full control, with forgiving landings thanks to the softer flex. Ride in tune with nature, in tune with yourself.
Board, Twin-Tip Accessory Kit, 40mm fins (144 and under), 50mm fins (148+)
- Progressive single concave with pulled-in flexible tips
- Balanced rocker outline and flex
- Durable ABS rail with smoothed edge
- Composite construction
- Dynamic flex
- Lightweight impact resistant eco core
- Standardised M6 Stainless hardware
- Ergonomic handle
- Fins included
- Recommended with flex bindings
Size Chart- North Prime TT
Please see attached page for shipping information.
Terms & Conditions
- As we are a start-up we have made the decision to only serve Ireland as an Island for the moment. We want to focus locally and deliver exceptional service to Ireland.
- In the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post express delivery with a signature. We want to use a reliable courier service and who doesn't know their local postman Pat?
- It is possible to arrange local pickup from Barna Village in Galway. Please email us to arrange this.
- We are happy to deliver in the West of Ireland straight to your door at no cost.
- Your order will be delivered by Paddy, where you can get to know him and ask him any questions.
- We want to get to know our local watersports enthusiasts.
- Delivery can be arranged through the website and we can find a time to suit when you'll be home.
- As all our stock on the website is physically located in Galway, the processing time is minimal.
- We both still have full-time jobs but will do our very best to get your order out to you as soon as possible, and safely into your hands so you can get out and enjoy your time on the water.
As we are an online website we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to view or demo our products: please get in touch and we can arrange this.